Does anybody else get bored of conworlds easily?

Discussions about constructed worlds, cultures and any topics related to constructed societies.
User avatar
qwed117
mongolian
mongolian
Posts: 4277
Joined: Thu 20 Nov 2014, 02:27

Re: Does anybody else get bored of conworlds easily?

Post by qwed117 » Thu 05 Oct 2017, 23:23

elemtilas wrote:
gestaltist wrote:Yes! I get bored or dissatisfied way too easily. I often get discouraged to the point of not doing any creative work for months but I always come back to the "secret vice".
Good to see you back from your long wanderings, gestaltist!
[+1] [+1][+1][+1] [+1] [+1] [+1] [+1]
Spoiler: show
My minicity is Zyphrazia and Novland
What is made of man will crumble away.
User avatar
gestaltist
roman
roman
Posts: 1387
Joined: Wed 11 Feb 2015, 11:23

Re: Does anybody else get bored of conworlds easily?

Post by gestaltist » Fri 06 Oct 2017, 09:58

qwed117 wrote:
elemtilas wrote:
gestaltist wrote:Yes! I get bored or dissatisfied way too easily. I often get discouraged to the point of not doing any creative work for months but I always come back to the "secret vice".
Good to see you back from your long wanderings, gestaltist!
[+1] [+1][+1][+1] [+1] [+1] [+1] [+1]
Thanks guys. I wouldn't say I'm back-back. My recent visit to the Louvre has rekindled my interest in conculturing, though. Will probably end in another unfinished and unpublished sketch...
User avatar
Egerius
mayan
mayan
Posts: 2382
Joined: Thu 12 Sep 2013, 20:29
Location: Not Rodentèrra
Contact:

Re: Does anybody else get bored of conworlds easily?

Post by Egerius » Fri 06 Oct 2017, 11:15

Now we know how it works: Say conworlding is bunk, gestaltist appears.
Languages of Rodentèrra: Buonavallese, Saselvan Argemontese; Wīlandisċ Taulkeisch; More on the road.
Conlang embryo of TELES: Proto-Avesto-Umbric ~> Proto-Umbric
New blog: http://argentiusbonavalensis.tumblr.com
User avatar
DesEsseintes
cleardarkness
cleardarkness
Posts: 4370
Joined: Sun 31 Mar 2013, 12:16

Re: Does anybody else get bored of conworlds easily?

Post by DesEsseintes » Fri 06 Oct 2017, 11:38

Egerius wrote:Now we know how it works: Say conworlding is bunk, gestaltist appears.
Conworlding is bunk
Conworlding is bunk
Conworlding is bunk
...
User avatar
gestaltist
roman
roman
Posts: 1387
Joined: Wed 11 Feb 2015, 11:23

Re: Does anybody else get bored of conworlds easily?

Post by gestaltist » Fri 06 Oct 2017, 12:50

DesEsseintes wrote:
Egerius wrote:Now we know how it works: Say conworlding is bunk, gestaltist appears.
Conworlding is bunk
Conworlding is bunk
Conworlding is bunk
...
It's not true at al... wait...
User avatar
eldin raigmore
fire
fire
Posts: 5631
Joined: Sat 14 Aug 2010, 18:38
Location: SouthEast Michigan

Re: Does anybody else get bored of conworlds easily?

Post by eldin raigmore » Fri 06 Oct 2017, 23:12

gestaltist wrote:
DesEsseintes wrote:
Egerius wrote:Now we know how it works: Say conworlding is bunk, gestaltist appears.
Conworlding is bunk
Conworlding is bunk
Conworlding is bunk
...
It's not true at al... wait...
Don't you have to look in a mirror in a darkish room while saying it?
Post Reply