The Teach & Share forum is a forum for sharing knowledge about things you are knowledgeable about.
Examples of what this forum is for:
• Lessons in a specific language.
• Guides explaining linguistic features.
• Guides intented to help with conlanging or conworlding (etc).
• Sharing good and relevant resources that may be helpful to a large audience at the board.
All of the above are examples, the topic of this forum is wide, and if you feel that you have a good idea for a guide or a lesson that you want to share with us, please feel free to do so!
Some guiding rules:
• Be sure that you know what you're talking about. If you don't have a decent grasp of your topic yourself, are you sure you can teach it well to others?
• Post requests for guides/lessons in the relevant sticky instead of making new topics.
A forum for guides, lessons and sharing of useful information.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Sound change works in mysterious ways.