Introduction thread(s)

What can I say? It doesn't fit above, put it here. Also the location of board rules/info.
Ceresz
shadowlight
shadowlight

Introduction thread(s)

Post by Ceresz » Sat 30 Jun 2012, 22:16

Hello, newcomers. If you are unsure of where to begin your CBB-posting career I would suggest taking a look at one or both of these already established introduction threads. Enjoy your stay!

Or simply feel free to introduce yourself here in this thread!
Thakowsaizmu
puremetal
puremetal

Re: Introduction thread(s)

Post by Thakowsaizmu » Tue 03 Jul 2012, 04:44

Hello. My name is Thakowsaizmu. And I am new here. If by new I mean I have been poking around here since the previous board. Which I do.
silvercat
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by silvercat » Thu 19 Jul 2012, 21:21

Hi. I'm Silvercat. I tend to conlang in spurts, so I'll come and go.
Current conlang: Ŋyjichɯn, formerly known as Ŋyazchyn, formerly known as Ochyn.
Other conlang blog posts
Thakowsaizmu
puremetal
puremetal

Post by Thakowsaizmu » Thu 19 Jul 2012, 21:26

silvercat wrote:Hi. I'm Silvercat. I tend to conlang in spurts, so I'll come and go.
Hello silvercat!
Solarius
roman
roman

Post by Solarius » Fri 20 Jul 2012, 01:30

silvercat wrote:Hi. I'm Silvercat. I tend to conlang in spurts, so I'll come and go.
Hiya!
Check out Ussaria!
Hacek
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by Hacek » Sat 18 Aug 2012, 18:23

Hello everyone. I am Hacek, as you can tell by my username. Maybe I'll post a conlang, maybe two, or maybe I'll disappear and never be seen again. Who knows? [:)]
I started to write a big philosophical paragraph about reality and human nature, but then I realized it wouldn't fit this thread. Oops. :roll: (The smilies here are really nice. Just saying.) And I'll end this post off here.
[:D] :eng: - [:)] :esp: - [:|] :swe: - [:(] :hun: - [:'(] :hin: - [:S] :ell: :rus: :fra: - :idea: :hye: :sqi: :kal: :zho: :jpn: :gle: :kat:
ol bofosh
roman
roman
Location: tʰæ.ɹʷˠə.ˈgɜʉ̯.nɜ kʰæ.tə.ˈlɜʉ̯.nʲɜ spɛ̝ɪ̯n ˈjʏː.ɹəʔp

Post by ol bofosh » Mon 27 Aug 2012, 14:49

Hello,

I've been conlanging just this year. My conlangs are Alahithian and Gnoughish.

I live in Catalonia, Spain with my girlfriend, who's from Geneva. I'm originally from Sussex, England. I speak English, a bit of Spanish, and am also learning French and Catalan. I live in a multilingual household. My own dialect I'd describe as Estuary English, which sits somewhere between RP and Cockney.

I've been on the Zompist board since the beginning of this year, finally decided to see what it was like here too. I went on as "Treegod", which is a name I use on other boards usually. "ol bofosh" is the Alahithian equivalent of the name, bofosh meaning "tree" and ol is a vocative and proper noun particle, also used to denote respect/divinity (for the moment, Alahithian is still a work in progress).

Ol bofosh/Treegod
Thakowsaizmu
puremetal
puremetal

Post by Thakowsaizmu » Mon 27 Aug 2012, 16:02

Welcome to the board!
Solarius
roman
roman

Post by Solarius » Mon 27 Aug 2012, 17:58

Hacek wrote:Hello everyone. I am Hacek, as you can tell by my username. Maybe I'll post a conlang, maybe two, or maybe I'll disappear and never be seen again. Who knows? [:)]
I started to write a big philosophical paragraph about reality and human nature, but then I realized it wouldn't fit this thread. Oops. :roll: (The smilies here are really nice. Just saying.) And I'll end this post off here.
ol bofosh wrote:Hello,

I've been conlanging just this year. My conlangs are Alahithian and Gnoughish.

I live in Catalonia, Spain with my girlfriend, who's from Geneva. I'm originally from Sussex, England. I speak English, a bit of Spanish, and am also learning French and Catalan. I live in a multilingual household. My own dialect I'd describe as Estuary English, which sits somewhere between RP and Cockney.

I've been on the Zompist board since the beginning of this year, finally decided to see what it was like here too. I went on as "Treegod", which is a name I use on other boards usually. "ol bofosh" is the Alahithian equivalent of the name, bofosh meaning "tree" and ol is a vocative and proper noun particle, also used to denote respect/divinity (for the moment, Alahithian is still a work in progress).

Ol bofosh/Treegod
Hi!
Check out Ussaria!
Torco
sinic
sinic

Post by Torco » Thu 30 Aug 2012, 02:23

hihihihihi
thaen
roman
roman

Post by thaen » Thu 30 Aug 2012, 02:26

Welcome!
:con: Nillahimma
:con: Øð!
:con: Coneylang

I am the Great Rabbit. Fear me, O Crabs!
Spoiler:
ı θ ð ʃ ɲ ŋ ʔ ɛ ə ø ʑ ɕ ʷ ʲ ⁿ
Maraxxus
sinic
sinic

Post by Maraxxus » Thu 30 Aug 2012, 07:18

Hello, I am [REDACTED]. I come from the Netherlands, and currently reside in [REDACTED]. My main hobbies are Conlanging, Cartography, [DATA EXPUNGED] and ███ ███████.
:nld: :eng: :hun: :fra: :deu:
:con: Maxédri
:con: Faljüdax
Lambuzhao
earth
earth

Post by Lambuzhao » Thu 30 Aug 2012, 08:23

Well, hello there. My name is [PTERODACTED]. My home is [NEVER NEVER]land. My main [OVERLIMIT] are
cooking, [EXPURGATED], singing, [FUBAR] and [SQL ERROR].
kiwikami
mind
mind
Location: the first star to the right and straight on 'till mid-afternoon

Post by kiwikami » Thu 30 Aug 2012, 20:10

Maraxxus wrote:Hello, I am [REDACTED]. I come from the Netherlands, and currently reside in [REDACTED]. My main hobbies are Conlanging, Cartography, [DATA EXPUNGED] and ███ ███████.
Welcome!
Interesting introduction. SCP Foundation fan, by any chance?
Edit: Substituted a string instrument for a French interjection.
Maraxxus
sinic
sinic

Post by Maraxxus » Fri 31 Aug 2012, 09:24

Very much so!
:nld: :eng: :hun: :fra: :deu:
:con: Maxédri
:con: Faljüdax
Tsiasuk-Pron
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by Tsiasuk-Pron » Sat 01 Sep 2012, 19:51

Hello all! I am Tsiasuk-Pron. I've been conlanging since 1995. Itlani is my main project.

My first book (Eden's Day) came out a few years ago. It was poetry, most of it in English, some of it in Itlani. My second book (Circle of the Lantern - Seyrán ta Tainaa) is due out sometime early next year (2013). It is a novel set on the planet Itlán and features the five languages spoken on Itlán: Itlani, Semerian, Jiran, Djanari, and Lastian.

Fascinating discussions going on here.
Thakowsaizmu
puremetal
puremetal

Post by Thakowsaizmu » Sat 01 Sep 2012, 20:27

Hi. Welcome!
Lambuzhao
earth
earth

Post by Lambuzhao » Sat 01 Sep 2012, 20:30

Welcome, welcome!
Torco
sinic
sinic

Post by Torco » Mon 03 Sep 2012, 16:56

Tsiasuk-Pron wrote:Hello all! I am Tsiasuk-Pron. I've been conlanging since 1995. Itlani is my main project.

My first book (Eden's Day) came out a few years ago. It was poetry, most of it in English, some of it in Itlani. My second book (Circle of the Lantern - Seyrán ta Tainaa) is due out sometime early next year (2013). It is a novel set on the planet Itlán and features the five languages spoken on Itlán: Itlani, Semerian, Jiran, Djanari, and Lastian.

Fascinating discussions going on here.
Yo, Tiasuk-Pron, I remember you from the days of yore. cool to have ya'
I remember itlani being absurdly detailed
Tsiasuk-Pron
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by Tsiasuk-Pron » Mon 03 Sep 2012, 20:24

Bashese kul-zakhilu sonyaru, Torko! Franartantoilu inuonyavu ruzay shtakadimavit onyaru zhoy say karizhe. Chonyaru u ta tugatsúd ta Itlanit shola djurit otuay kadimyara vey u onyara djur ta natunit sitshól kiionova bari risdoizhe vadikyaru... secha tamagit onyaren.

A whole hearted thank you to you, Turco! I have been away for a long time but I have finally come back. I think the detailedness of Itlani comes from its age and that it is the main conlang that I work on almost exclusively... although there are others. [:D]