Introduction thread(s)

What can I say? It doesn't fit above, put it here. Also the location of board rules/info.
GamerGeek
greek
greek

Re: Introduction thread(s)

Post by GamerGeek » Sun 19 Nov 2017, 01:16

Hello. I am back! (I came back when I accidentally clicked a bookmark)
This website looks different (but better!)
If you don't remember me, I have researched linguistics on Wikipedia, finding my love for linguistics when I created a modified alphabet for English.
I realise this may be misplaced, but I felt this post was necessary.
Playing the biggest game of Chinese telephone is fun.
shimobaatar
darkness
darkness

Post by shimobaatar » Mon 20 Nov 2017, 17:04

Welcome to the board, Zekoslav!
fruityloops
rupestrian
rupestrian

Post by fruityloops » Fri 15 Dec 2017, 15:03

hello, the name is fruity. i use to go by ewolf but that was a phase so i changed it for the good of my sanity. i love bugs, animals in general, and love the natural world. currently, i'm trying redo a script several times for a series based on my world that's about a group of teens becoming the defenders of a mystic island. basically power rangers meets Bug's life.
Frislander
mayan
mayan

Post by Frislander » Fri 15 Dec 2017, 15:41

Hello interesting person! Welcome to the madhouse! Let your glossolalia spew forth as if you had norovirus!
OTʜᴇB
roman
roman

Post by OTʜᴇB » Fri 15 Dec 2017, 16:29

fruityloops wrote:
Fri 15 Dec 2017, 15:03
hello, the name is fruity. i use to go by ewolf but that was a phase so i changed it for the good of my sanity. i love bugs, animals in general, and love the natural world. currently, i'm trying redo a script several times for a series based on my world that's about a group of teens becoming the defenders of a mystic island. basically power rangers meets Bug's life.
Have you intentionally named yourself after this masterpiece of software? Either way, welcome to the forum!
:con: : Dijo
:con: : Language 8 (Reviving Dijo)

BTW I use Arch
fruityloops
rupestrian
rupestrian

Post by fruityloops » Fri 15 Dec 2017, 16:56

OTʜᴇB wrote:
Fri 15 Dec 2017, 16:29
fruityloops wrote:
Have you intentionally named yourself after this masterpiece of software? Either way, welcome to the forum!
just a coincidence but as someone who's looking to get into making music, i guess it fits.
elemtilas
runic
runic

Post by elemtilas » Fri 15 Dec 2017, 22:22

fruityloops wrote:
Fri 15 Dec 2017, 16:56
OTʜᴇB wrote:
fruityloops wrote:
just a coincidence but as someone who's looking to get into making music, i guess it fits.
Greetings & welcome!

What kind of music are you into making? Is it for your world or some genre of the primary world?

If we stuff the whole chicken back into the egg, will all our problems go away? --- Wandalf of Angera
fruityloops
rupestrian
rupestrian

Post by fruityloops » Sat 16 Dec 2017, 00:27

elemtilas wrote:
Fri 15 Dec 2017, 22:22
fruityloops wrote:
Fri 15 Dec 2017, 16:56
OTʜᴇB wrote:
fruityloops wrote:
Greetings & welcome!

What kind of music are you into making? Is it for your world or some genre of the primary world?
I'm not sure, I jsut wanna make theoretical cartoon theme songs and what not or just classical music.
shimobaatar
darkness
darkness

Post by shimobaatar » Sat 16 Dec 2017, 05:35

Welcome to the CBB, fruityloops!