Discussions regarding actual culture and history of Earth.
Wario Toad 32
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Sun 19 Jun 2016, 20:42
- Location: Frankthorf, Falochland
This language needs a flag.
- Posts: 5961
- Joined: Sun 20 Oct 2013, 01:57
- Location: Tom-ʾEzru lit Yat-Vṛḵažu
Then ye shall make one.
ʾEšd Yatvṛḵažaẇ (Vrkhazhian)
- Posts: 3885
- Joined: Tue 14 Aug 2012, 18:32
There have been several proposal and I like all the ones involving a scandinavian cross.
- Posts: 2638
- Joined: Sat 04 Jan 2014, 04:47
Creyeditor wrote:There have been several proposal and I like all the ones involving a scandinavian cross.
we can also have the hallmark Saxon Steed in the flag? (:
Saxons are one of the ancestors of both of English-speaking and Low German-speaking people...English evolved from Anglo-Saxon, Low German evolved from Old (continental) Saxon...
to know more about me.
だれでもプリンセス(All of them are princesses)
恋するオンナノコ(Girls in love)
ホンキ!ムテキ!カンペキ!(Serious! Invincible! Perfect!)