This thread shall be about the griuskant conlang and its conworld.griuskant: Conworld language, agglutinative, SVO, direct trigger, head-final, alphabetic conscript
Get the test prep, and you too can learn griuskant. Also, it is available on Lulu here.
Ready for a challenge? Try the specimen test paper, and another one.
Note: Readers should be aware that this draft document pdf is mainly for myself, it is not intended as a guide for others, though obviously I will appreciate anyone who reads this and finds it beneficial in any way.
Most of y'all have already seen this, but here are some pictures of griuskant in action:
* Website with the griuskant conscript.
* Various griuskant images and their translations.
* Storybook: vegler un roeter thiafbuanten is a translated novel, written entirely in griuskant. Get it here.
* Storybook: fraeiyehkuthplud is another translated novel. Get it here.
* Storybook: naib un er (translated). Link 2.
* Storybook: toekam (translated). Link 2.
* Storybook: daezhkiroe (general fiction). Link 2.
* Storybook: deg gaeirae (general fiction). Link 2.
* Beginner storybook: soizetyd riounds for little kids. Available at the library.
* Beginner storybook: dalkkubwae riounds for little kids. Link 2.