CBB Conlang Relay IX

A forum for all topics related to constructed languages
User avatar
kiwikami
mind
mind
Posts: 1301
Joined: Sat 26 May 2012, 16:24
Location: the first star to the right and straight on 'till mid-afternoon

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by kiwikami » Thu 01 Feb 2018, 08:14

Iyionaku wrote:
Thu 01 Feb 2018, 06:42
In the last nine days, only one torch has been done completely apparently... am I the only one who feels like this is petering out? [:$]
This is a concern; if Ser doesn't respond to the thread and let us know how things are going, we may have to skip them just to move things along. I'll forward opipik's torch to Jackk tomorrow night if we don't hear from them by then, as it's already been several days.
Edit: Substituted a string instrument for a French interjection.
User avatar
gestaltist
mayan
mayan
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed 11 Feb 2015, 11:23

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by gestaltist » Thu 01 Feb 2018, 09:23

kiwikami wrote:
Thu 01 Feb 2018, 08:14
Iyionaku wrote:
Thu 01 Feb 2018, 06:42
In the last nine days, only one torch has been done completely apparently... am I the only one who feels like this is petering out? [:$]
This is a concern; if Ser doesn't respond to the thread and let us know how things are going, we may have to skip them just to move things along. I'll forward opipik's torch to Jackk tomorrow night if we don't hear from them by then, as it's already been several days.
Yeah, you should probably do that. Although I wouldn't worry too much with things taking long. People have lives and I know I'll probably need at least a week for my turn with how things are going at home and at work.
User avatar
Ser
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat 30 Jun 2012, 05:13
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia / Colombie Britannique, Canada

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by Ser » Thu 01 Feb 2018, 22:11

Erm, sorry for not doing it a few days ago. I ended the day too tired from work to do it. Give me a few more hours today though!! (I'm at work while posting this.)
User avatar
kiwikami
mind
mind
Posts: 1301
Joined: Sat 26 May 2012, 16:24
Location: the first star to the right and straight on 'till mid-afternoon

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by kiwikami » Thu 01 Feb 2018, 23:26

Ser wrote:
Thu 01 Feb 2018, 22:11
Erm, sorry for not doing it a few days ago. I ended the day too tired from work to do it. Give me a few more hours today though!! (I'm at work while posting this.)
No problem!
Edit: Substituted a string instrument for a French interjection.
User avatar
Frislander
runic
runic
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat 14 May 2016, 17:47
Location: The North

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by Frislander » Fri 02 Feb 2018, 13:20

Is it too late to ask that I can be added to the end of the relay?
User avatar
kiwikami
mind
mind
Posts: 1301
Joined: Sat 26 May 2012, 16:24
Location: the first star to the right and straight on 'till mid-afternoon

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by kiwikami » Fri 02 Feb 2018, 18:27

Frislander wrote:
Fri 02 Feb 2018, 13:20
Is it too late to ask that I can be added to the end of the relay?
I have no problem with it if others don't; would anyone mind?
Here's hoping things move a bit more quickly from here on out.
Edit: Substituted a string instrument for a French interjection.
User avatar
gestaltist
mayan
mayan
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed 11 Feb 2015, 11:23

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by gestaltist » Fri 02 Feb 2018, 20:39

kiwikami wrote:
Fri 02 Feb 2018, 18:27
Frislander wrote:
Fri 02 Feb 2018, 13:20
Is it too late to ask that I can be added to the end of the relay?
I have no problem with it if others don't; would anyone mind?
Here's hoping things move a bit more quickly from here on out.
No we don't. We actually encouraged Fris to join.
User avatar
kiwikami
mind
mind
Posts: 1301
Joined: Sat 26 May 2012, 16:24
Location: the first star to the right and straight on 'till mid-afternoon

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by kiwikami » Fri 02 Feb 2018, 21:46

Added to the end! What conlang will you be using, Frislander?
Edit: Substituted a string instrument for a French interjection.
User avatar
Jackk
sinic
sinic
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat 04 Aug 2012, 12:08
Location: tamed.speaks.points

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by Jackk » Sun 04 Feb 2018, 04:19

Torch received from Ser.
Eresse anga paris cur neduc, a san teonga.
The only thing more dangerous than doubt is certainty.
Khemehekis
mayan
mayan
Posts: 2011
Joined: Sat 14 Aug 2010, 08:36
Location: California über alles

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by Khemehekis » Sun 04 Feb 2018, 06:46

Ser wrote:
Tue 09 Jan 2018, 00:34
I'll participate with my clongo Araya.
Clongo, clongo, clongo, clongo
Clongo san-kyōdai!
♂♥♂♀

Squirrels chase koi . . . chase squirrels

My Kankonian-English dictionary: 56,000 words and counting

31,416: The number of the conlanging beast!
User avatar
Frislander
runic
runic
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat 14 May 2016, 17:47
Location: The North

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by Frislander » Sun 04 Feb 2018, 18:31

kiwikami wrote:
Fri 02 Feb 2018, 21:46
Added to the end! What conlang will you be using, Frislander?
Frislandian most probably.
User avatar
Fluffy8x
cuneiform
cuneiform
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon 28 Apr 2014, 05:38
Contact:

Re: CBB Clongo Relay IX

Post by Fluffy8x » Sun 04 Feb 2018, 19:26

On a sidenote, I used Middle Rymakonian for the relay.
an siina levian t'isorakateez
User avatar
Jackk
sinic
sinic
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat 04 Aug 2012, 12:08
Location: tamed.speaks.points

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by Jackk » Mon 05 Feb 2018, 18:32

Torch sent to Parlox.
Eresse anga paris cur neduc, a san teonga.
The only thing more dangerous than doubt is certainty.
User avatar
Parlox
greek
greek
Posts: 454
Joined: Fri 10 Feb 2017, 20:28
Location: Buzqganat City, the central district.

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by Parlox » Mon 05 Feb 2018, 23:02

Torch recieved, i have nearly finished translating it. I will probably be finished in a few hours.
  • :con: Bàsupan, (Coming soon)
  • :con: Stellendor
  • :con: Chavajau,
  • :con: Oddúhath Claire,
  • :con: Molvanian,
  • :con: Some temporary toylangs such as Rh'ae, Brythónnyc Claire, and Koe'ez.
User avatar
Parlox
greek
greek
Posts: 454
Joined: Fri 10 Feb 2017, 20:28
Location: Buzqganat City, the central district.

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by Parlox » Tue 06 Feb 2018, 04:23

Torch sent to gestaltist.
  • :con: Bàsupan, (Coming soon)
  • :con: Stellendor
  • :con: Chavajau,
  • :con: Oddúhath Claire,
  • :con: Molvanian,
  • :con: Some temporary toylangs such as Rh'ae, Brythónnyc Claire, and Koe'ez.
User avatar
gestaltist
mayan
mayan
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed 11 Feb 2015, 11:23

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by gestaltist » Tue 06 Feb 2018, 10:26

Parlox wrote:
Tue 06 Feb 2018, 04:23
Torch sent to gestaltist.
Sent you a PM with some questions. I think you missed a few words from the vocab you provided.
User avatar
gestaltist
mayan
mayan
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed 11 Feb 2015, 11:23

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by gestaltist » Wed 07 Feb 2018, 11:05

A heads-up: I am pretty busy right now so it may take me until after the weekend to complete the translation and send it to DesEsseintes.
User avatar
gestaltist
mayan
mayan
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed 11 Feb 2015, 11:23

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by gestaltist » Sun 11 Feb 2018, 09:59

Sent the torch to DesEsseintes.
User avatar
DesEsseintes
cleardarkness
cleardarkness
Posts: 4561
Joined: Sun 31 Mar 2013, 12:16

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by DesEsseintes » Sun 11 Feb 2018, 10:08

gestaltist wrote:
Sun 11 Feb 2018, 09:59
Sent the torch to DesEsseintes.
Received!
User avatar
DesEsseintes
cleardarkness
cleardarkness
Posts: 4561
Joined: Sun 31 Mar 2013, 12:16

Re: CBB Conlang Relay IX

Post by DesEsseintes » Mon 12 Feb 2018, 18:36

DesEsseintes wrote:
Sun 11 Feb 2018, 10:08
gestaltist wrote:
Sun 11 Feb 2018, 09:59
Sent the torch to DesEsseintes.
Received!
I’ve finished translating the text into Núta and am now going to sleep. I’m hoping to write the language description tomorrow, but I wouldn’t be surprised if I required an extra day, in which case I’ll be sure to post an update in the thread.
Post Reply