Diachronic Conlanging open world

Discussions about constructed worlds, cultures and any topics related to constructed societies.
User avatar
qwed117
mongolian
mongolian
Posts: 4400
Joined: 20 Nov 2014 02:27

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by qwed117 » 16 Aug 2016 05:49

Aaaa-chuuu!

I wish we had a better way to create collaborative conlangs here. To my knowledge, work on the collaborative Akuriga branches have basically failed. I wish more people were into diachronic conlanging. Not enough people were willing to collaborate. I also led to this with my attempt to withdraw from conlanging. Alternatively we can have a TwitchPlays like structure where all suggestions are taken as soon as they make the post.
We could make one thread with all languages that have been opened for collablanging. The structure would be like
Proto-Akuriga: x/h/_C
Proto-Umbric: p_j/g/_
Isn't this meta? Discussing the format of a thread in a thread.

So who's up for this?
Spoiler:
My minicity is Zyphrazia and Novland
What is made of man will crumble away.

User avatar
k1234567890y
runic
runic
Posts: 2965
Joined: 04 Jan 2014 04:47
Contact:

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by k1234567890y » 16 Aug 2016 06:05

qwed117 wrote:Aaaa-chuuu!

I wish we had a better way to create collaborative conlangs here. To my knowledge, work on the collaborative Akuriga branches have basically failed. I wish more people were into diachronic conlanging. Not enough people were willing to collaborate. I also led to this with my attempt to withdraw from conlanging. Alternatively we can have a TwitchPlays like structure where all suggestions are taken as soon as they make the post.
We could make one thread with all languages that have been opened for collablanging. The structure would be like
Proto-Akuriga: x/h/_C
Proto-Umbric: p_j/g/_
Isn't this meta? Discussing the format of a thread in a thread.

So who's up for this?
ok (: should I join the collaboration of Akuriga languages?
私のアツい人工言語活動!言カツ!始まります!!

Wario Toad 32
cuneiform
cuneiform
Posts: 179
Joined: 19 Jun 2016 20:42
Location: Frankthorf, Falochland

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by Wario Toad 32 » 27 Aug 2016 20:41

Message Deleted
Last edited by Wario Toad 32 on 28 Aug 2016 02:43, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
rajavlitra
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic
Posts: 67
Joined: 17 Jan 2015 03:11
Contact:

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by rajavlitra » 28 Aug 2016 02:16

Wario Toad 32 wrote:In the process of making my Own A Priori Family.
Aren't you banned?
If anyone has asked what I tend to draw on my pc, it's mountains. Fucking mountains. (dA | tumblr)

Image

Slink
rupestrian
rupestrian
Posts: 6
Joined: 28 Aug 2016 04:20

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by Slink » 28 Aug 2016 04:29

Looks interesting but it looks to complicated and Wario I thought you told me you were banned?

Khemehekis
mayan
mayan
Posts: 2133
Joined: 14 Aug 2010 08:36
Location: California über alles

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by Khemehekis » 28 Aug 2016 04:46

rajavlitra wrote:
Wxrio Toad 32 wrote:In the process of making my Own A Priori Family.
Aren't you banned?
According to this thread, no one's been banned nor tempbanned for over a year. The last person to be banned was DrGeoffStandish in May of 2015. No mentions of Wario Toad 32.
♂♥♂♀

Squirrels chase koi . . . chase squirrels

My Kankonian-English dictionary: 57,500 words and counting

31,416: The number of the conlanging beast!

User avatar
rajavlitra
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic
Posts: 67
Joined: 17 Jan 2015 03:11
Contact:

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by rajavlitra » 28 Aug 2016 13:44

Khemehekis wrote:
rajavlitra wrote:
Wxrio Toad 32 wrote:In the process of making my Own A Priori Family.
Aren't you banned?
According to this thread, no one's been banned nor tempbanned for over a year. The last person to be banned was DrGeoffStandish in May of 2015. No mentions of Wario Toad 32.
From the project, I meant.
If anyone has asked what I tend to draw on my pc, it's mountains. Fucking mountains. (dA | tumblr)

Image

User avatar
k1234567890y
runic
runic
Posts: 2965
Joined: 04 Jan 2014 04:47
Contact:

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by k1234567890y » 28 Aug 2016 14:37

rajavlitra wrote: From the project, I meant.
Wario has been kicked from several collaborative conworld projects, I think the best way is probably to help him start his own.
私のアツい人工言語活動!言カツ!始まります!!

User avatar
loglorn
mayan
mayan
Posts: 2026
Joined: 17 Mar 2014 03:22

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by loglorn » 05 Feb 2017 06:26

Is anyone still working on their languages for this or anything is anyway related to this project?
Diachronic Conlanging is the path to happiness, given time. [;)]

Gigxkpoyan Languages: CHÍFJAEŚÍ RETLA TLAPTHUV DÄLDLEN CJUŚËKNJU ṢATT

Other langs: Søsøzatli Kamëzet

YourFace
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic
Posts: 71
Joined: 10 May 2015 19:05

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by YourFace » 05 Feb 2017 13:21

I've slowed down a bit due to school but I'm not done with this project.

User avatar
k1234567890y
runic
runic
Posts: 2965
Joined: 04 Jan 2014 04:47
Contact:

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by k1234567890y » 05 Feb 2017 15:22

loglorn wrote:Is anyone still working on their languages for this or anything is anyway related to this project?
maybe it's time for me to go back?
私のアツい人工言語活動!言カツ!始まります!!

User avatar
qwed117
mongolian
mongolian
Posts: 4400
Joined: 20 Nov 2014 02:27

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by qwed117 » 06 Feb 2017 03:29

loglorn wrote:Is anyone still working on their languages for this or anything is anyway related to this project?
I'm slightly working on N-Akurigan. Right now its on hiatus from school.
Spoiler:
My minicity is Zyphrazia and Novland
What is made of man will crumble away.

User avatar
Sḿtuval
greek
greek
Posts: 851
Joined: 09 Oct 2013 23:56
Location: California

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by Sḿtuval » 07 Feb 2017 22:04

I've been working on Ydtobogan but at this point I've realized I'm never going to do anything Teles-related.
I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

User avatar
k1234567890y
runic
runic
Posts: 2965
Joined: 04 Jan 2014 04:47
Contact:

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by k1234567890y » 09 Feb 2017 23:56

I have actually worked out some of the society of the Zempachi peoples, and also the marriage institution of the Kapa- and the Garric(formerly Gur)-speaking peoples; btw, I have decided the Kapa languages and the Garric languages are related, but not much else.
私のアツい人工言語活動!言カツ!始まります!!

User avatar
k1234567890y
runic
runic
Posts: 2965
Joined: 04 Jan 2014 04:47
Contact:

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by k1234567890y » 05 Oct 2017 18:47

We might be reviving Teles, anyone wants to join? if anyone wants to join, they can go to discord.gg/y3jnYBk for the Discord server
私のアツい人工言語活動!言カツ!始まります!!

Iyionaku
mayan
mayan
Posts: 1624
Joined: 25 May 2014 13:17

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by Iyionaku » 09 Oct 2017 09:47

k1234567890y wrote:We might be reviving Teles, anyone wants to join? if anyone wants to join, they can go to discord.gg/y3jnYBk for the Discord server
I've worked out Ular a lot, so propably it's not suitable as a Proto-Language anymore.
Wipe the glass. This is the usual way to start, even in the days, day and night, only a happy one.

User avatar
k1234567890y
runic
runic
Posts: 2965
Joined: 04 Jan 2014 04:47
Contact:

Re: Diachronic Conlanging open world

Post by k1234567890y » 13 Oct 2017 13:41

Iyionaku wrote:
k1234567890y wrote:We might be reviving Teles, anyone wants to join? if anyone wants to join, they can go to discord.gg/y3jnYBk for the Discord server
I've worked out Ular a lot, so propably it's not suitable as a Proto-Language anymore.
nice (:

do you want to rejoin Teles anyways? (:
私のアツい人工言語活動!言カツ!始まります!!

Post Reply