New CBB IRC channel!

What can I say? It doesn't fit above, put it here. Also the location of board rules/info.
User avatar
Micamo
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7186
Joined: 05 Sep 2010 18:48
Contact:

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Micamo » 23 Feb 2012 22:10

I'm not sure why, but both this site and the IRC channel decided to not let me in for some reason for the past few days. Everything seems to have fixed itself now though.
My pronouns are <xie> [ʒiː] / <xer> [ʒɚ]

My shitty twitter

Prinsessa
runic
runic
Posts: 3226
Joined: 07 Nov 2011 14:42

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Prinsessa » 10 Mar 2012 23:37

Anyone up for some skyping right now? Visinoid and I seem to be the only willing ones at the moment.

User avatar
Xing
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5311
Joined: 22 Aug 2010 17:46

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Xing » 11 Mar 2012 00:02

I'm too tired...

User avatar
Testyal
roman
roman
Posts: 1497
Joined: 12 Aug 2010 18:47
Location: England

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Testyal » 11 Mar 2012 00:25

Skógvur wrote:Anyone up for some skyping right now? Visinoid and I seem to be the only willing ones at the moment.
I'm only willing to use text only.
:deu: :fra: :zho: :epo:

Prinsessa
runic
runic
Posts: 3226
Joined: 07 Nov 2011 14:42

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Prinsessa » 11 Mar 2012 01:01

Boring. :(

Solarius
roman
roman
Posts: 1194
Joined: 30 Aug 2010 00:23

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Solarius » 12 Mar 2012 00:22

testyal1 wrote:
Skógvur wrote:Anyone up for some skyping right now? Visinoid and I seem to be the only willing ones at the moment.
I'm only willing to use text only.
[+1]
Check out Ussaria!

Prinsessa
runic
runic
Posts: 3226
Joined: 07 Nov 2011 14:42

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Prinsessa » 16 Mar 2012 20:29

Why did everyone suddenly leave the channel?

Solarius
roman
roman
Posts: 1194
Joined: 30 Aug 2010 00:23

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Solarius » 17 Mar 2012 12:45

Skógvur wrote:Why did everyone suddenly leave the channel?
They fell in line with my sage advice. :mrgreen:
Check out Ussaria!

User avatar
Zontas
roman
roman
Posts: 1037
Joined: 31 Jul 2011 00:30
Location: Menulis, Miestas, Pragaras

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Zontas » 06 Jul 2012 01:25

Skógvur wrote:Anyone up for some skyping right now? Visinoid and I seem to be the only willing ones at the moment.
Yep, what's yer number?
Hey there.

nmn
greek
greek
Posts: 486
Joined: 11 Apr 2012 13:58

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by nmn » 06 Jul 2012 05:51

to skype am willing i
however only in German and Norwegian

User avatar
Ceresz
shadowlight
shadowlight
Posts: 2680
Joined: 16 Oct 2010 01:14
Location: North
Contact:

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Ceresz » 07 Jul 2012 23:22

I think it's about time that people start using the channel more. I'll try to be on it as much as I can. Feel free to join us [:)].

User avatar
CrazyEttin
greek
greek
Posts: 578
Joined: 28 Feb 2011 19:43

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by CrazyEttin » 08 Jul 2012 00:05

Ceresz wrote:I think it's about time that people start using the channel more. I'll try to be on it as much as I can. Feel free to join us [:)].
[+1]


User avatar
Zontas
roman
roman
Posts: 1037
Joined: 31 Jul 2011 00:30
Location: Menulis, Miestas, Pragaras

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Zontas » 17 Jul 2012 03:46

bump

Why does the thing keep changing my name to Unknown(number sequence)?
Did you all block me or is it a glitch?
Hey there.

User avatar
Micamo
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7186
Joined: 05 Sep 2010 18:48
Contact:

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Micamo » 17 Jul 2012 14:09

Helios wrote:bump

Why does the thing keep changing my name to Unknown(number sequence)?
Did you all block me or is it a glitch?
It's because someone else on the server already has the name Helios registered. There's no way around that, I'm afraid. You'll have to pick a new name to use while on the IRC channel.
My pronouns are <xie> [ʒiː] / <xer> [ʒɚ]

My shitty twitter

User avatar
Zontas
roman
roman
Posts: 1037
Joined: 31 Jul 2011 00:30
Location: Menulis, Miestas, Pragaras

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Zontas » 17 Jul 2012 15:05

Micamo wrote:
Helios wrote:bump

Why does the thing keep changing my name to Unknown(number sequence)?
Did you all block me or is it a glitch?
It's because someone else on the server already has the name Helios registered. There's no way around that, I'm afraid. You'll have to pick a new name to use while on the IRC channel.
Thanks.
Hey there.

User avatar
Micamo
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7186
Joined: 05 Sep 2010 18:48
Contact:

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Micamo » 01 Aug 2012 10:10

So guys, we're going to be experimenting with a server move due to some persistent connection problems involving the SwiftIRC servers. Join us in our alternate channel ##cbb on chat.freenode.net!

Note: Both channels are going to remain up for the time being, and the SwiftIRC channel isn't being phased out either. We might just dump the freenode channel in the end, or we might not.

Also: The ##cbb name is NOT a typo: It had to be renamed this way in order to comply with Freenode's channel naming policies.

EDIT: By popular demand, there is also now a #cbb alternative on irc.sorcery.net.
My pronouns are <xie> [ʒiː] / <xer> [ʒɚ]

My shitty twitter

User avatar
Zontas
roman
roman
Posts: 1037
Joined: 31 Jul 2011 00:30
Location: Menulis, Miestas, Pragaras

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Zontas » 09 Aug 2012 00:44

Micamo wrote:So guys, we're going to be experimenting with a server move due to some persistent connection problems involving the SwiftIRC servers. Join us in our alternate channel ##cbb on chat.freenode.net!

Note: Both channels are going to remain up for the time being, and the SwiftIRC channel isn't being phased out either. We might just dump the freenode channel in the end, or we might not.

Also: The ##cbb name is NOT a typo: It had to be renamed this way in order to comply with Freenode's channel naming policies.

EDIT: By popular demand, there is also now a #cbb alternative on irc.sorcery.net.
Both of those channels are defunct for some reason.
Hey there.

User avatar
Micamo
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7186
Joined: 05 Sep 2010 18:48
Contact:

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Micamo » 09 Aug 2012 00:57

The sorcery one has died but the freenode channel is up and running. Remember, you need the double hashes. #cbb won't work.
My pronouns are <xie> [ʒiː] / <xer> [ʒɚ]

My shitty twitter

User avatar
Zontas
roman
roman
Posts: 1037
Joined: 31 Jul 2011 00:30
Location: Menulis, Miestas, Pragaras

Re: New CBB IRC channel!

Post by Zontas » 09 Aug 2012 01:33

Micamo wrote:The sorcery one has died but the freenode channel is up and running. Remember, you need the double hashes. #cbb won't work.
I know, but Freenode itself won't load.
Hey there.

Post Reply