Other Creativity

What can I say? It doesn't fit above, put it here. Also the location of board rules/info.
User avatar
qwed117
mongolian
mongolian
Posts: 4400
Joined: 20 Nov 2014 02:27

Re: Other Creativity

Post by qwed117 » 29 Jul 2016 02:34

Lambuzhao wrote: A goose...or a stork... or a Quetzalcoatlus... dangling from the crown.
Qwedzalcoatlus... A prehistoric conlanging beast that flies.
Lambusaurus is a distant relative
Maybe you'll even find, a shimosaurus
Micamosaurus are some of the largest and most famous of this clade

(TIL that crocodiles, dinosaurs and birds are closer related than snakes and crocodiles)
Spoiler:
My minicity is Zyphrazia and Novland
What is made of man will crumble away.

shimobaatar
darkness
darkness
Posts: 10919
Joined: 12 Jul 2013 22:09
Location: PA → IN

Re: Other Creativity

Post by shimobaatar » 29 Jul 2016 19:50

qwed117 wrote:
Lambuzhao wrote: A goose...or a stork... or a Quetzalcoatlus... dangling from the crown.
Qwedzalcoatlus... A prehistoric conlanging beast that flies.
Lambusaurus is a distant relative
Maybe you'll even find, a shimosaurus
Micamosaurus are some of the largest and most famous of this clade

(TIL that crocodiles, dinosaurs and birds are closer related than snakes and crocodiles)
[xD] But also very interesting links/information!

Khemehekis
mayan
mayan
Posts: 2133
Joined: 14 Aug 2010 08:36
Location: California über alles

Inner Briose

Post by Khemehekis » 30 Jul 2016 08:15

For the past several years, I've been on the team writing Inner Bruise, a collaborative science fiction story written by the people on the gated Web community www.4thkingdom.com.

Inner Bruise is a story set in the year 2028. It revolves around the life of Stephan Bruise, a 16-year-old boy of the time who contracts a fatal, prion-caused disease called Diamond-Zuckerman. The plan is to have doctors travel inside Steve's body, à la Fantastic Voyage, to see if they can cure this disease.

We've finally gotten the Inner Bruise wiki up and working on Wikia. You can check it out (and possibly join) at http://inner-bruise.wikia.com/wiki/Inner_Bruise_Wikia
♂♥♂♀

Squirrels chase koi . . . chase squirrels

My Kankonian-English dictionary: 57,500 words and counting

31,416: The number of the conlanging beast!

User avatar
k1234567890y
runic
runic
Posts: 2965
Joined: 04 Jan 2014 04:47
Contact:

Re: Inner Briose

Post by k1234567890y » 30 Jul 2016 08:35

Khemehekis wrote:For the past several years, I've been on the team writing Inner Bruise, a collaborative science fiction story written by the people on the gated Web community http://www.4thkingdom.com.

Inner Bruise is a story set in the year 2028. It revolves around the life of Stephan Bruise, a 16-year-old boy of the time who contracts a fatal, prion-caused disease called Diamond-Zuckerman. The plan is to have doctors travel inside Steve's body, à la Fantastic Voyage, to see if they can cure this disease.

We've finally gotten the Inner Bruise wiki up and working on Wikia. You can check it out (and possibly join) at http://inner-bruise.wikia.com/wiki/Inner_Bruise_Wikia
nice (: can we still take parts in it?
私のアツい人工言語活動!言カツ!始まります!!

Khemehekis
mayan
mayan
Posts: 2133
Joined: 14 Aug 2010 08:36
Location: California über alles

Re: Inner Briose

Post by Khemehekis » 30 Jul 2016 08:37

k1234567890y wrote:
Khemehekis wrote:For the past several years, I've been on the team writing Inner Bruise, a collaborative science fiction story written by the people on the gated Web community http://www.4thkingdom.com.

Inner Bruise is a story set in the year 2028. It revolves around the life of Stephan Bruise, a 16-year-old boy of the time who contracts a fatal, prion-caused disease called Diamond-Zuckerman. The plan is to have doctors travel inside Steve's body, à la Fantastic Voyage, to see if they can cure this disease.

We've finally gotten the Inner Bruise wiki up and working on Wikia. You can check it out (and possibly join) at http://inner-bruise.wikia.com/wiki/Inner_Bruise_Wikia
nice (: can we still take parts in it?
Yes, all of you may. [B)]
♂♥♂♀

Squirrels chase koi . . . chase squirrels

My Kankonian-English dictionary: 57,500 words and counting

31,416: The number of the conlanging beast!

User avatar
k1234567890y
runic
runic
Posts: 2965
Joined: 04 Jan 2014 04:47
Contact:

Re: Inner Briose

Post by k1234567890y » 30 Jul 2016 08:40

Khemehekis wrote:
k1234567890y wrote:
Khemehekis wrote:For the past several years, I've been on the team writing Inner Bruise, a collaborative science fiction story written by the people on the gated Web community http://www.4thkingdom.com.

Inner Bruise is a story set in the year 2028. It revolves around the life of Stephan Bruise, a 16-year-old boy of the time who contracts a fatal, prion-caused disease called Diamond-Zuckerman. The plan is to have doctors travel inside Steve's body, à la Fantastic Voyage, to see if they can cure this disease.

We've finally gotten the Inner Bruise wiki up and working on Wikia. You can check it out (and possibly join) at http://inner-bruise.wikia.com/wiki/Inner_Bruise_Wikia
nice (: can we still take parts in it?
Yes, all of you may. [B)]
ok (: so the project is still going on? and anyone can take parts in it as long as the story is not vandalized?
私のアツい人工言語活動!言カツ!始まります!!

Khemehekis
mayan
mayan
Posts: 2133
Joined: 14 Aug 2010 08:36
Location: California über alles

Re: Inner Briose

Post by Khemehekis » 30 Jul 2016 08:43

k1234567890y wrote: ok (: so the project is still going on?
Yes, we haven't finished writing it yet.
and anyone can take parts in it as long as the story is not vandalized?
Yes, anyone who isn't a vandal or troll (or kitchen spammer!) may participate. The list of rules is here: http://inner-bruise.wikia.com/wiki/Inne ... ticipating
♂♥♂♀

Squirrels chase koi . . . chase squirrels

My Kankonian-English dictionary: 57,500 words and counting

31,416: The number of the conlanging beast!

User avatar
k1234567890y
runic
runic
Posts: 2965
Joined: 04 Jan 2014 04:47
Contact:

Re: Inner Briose

Post by k1234567890y » 30 Jul 2016 09:15

Khemehekis wrote:
k1234567890y wrote: ok (: so the project is still going on?
Yes, we haven't finished writing it yet.
and anyone can take parts in it as long as the story is not vandalized?
Yes, anyone who isn't a vandal or troll (or kitchen spammer!) may participate. The list of rules is here: http://inner-bruise.wikia.com/wiki/Inne ... ticipating
nice (: and your characters are doctors or other medical professionals?
私のアツい人工言語活動!言カツ!始まります!!

User avatar
OTʜᴇB
roman
roman
Posts: 960
Joined: 14 May 2016 10:59
Location: SW England

Re: Other Creativity

Post by OTʜᴇB » 30 Jul 2016 16:46

I've become somewhat obsessed with the isometric monstrosity of a profile picture I've created, so I'm trying to make an animated version that appears to wobble along a horizontal axis. I's really confusing yet fascinating trying to rotate objects that defy physics in isometric space [O.O]
:con: : Current Project

BTW I use Arch

User avatar
KaiTheHomoSapien
greek
greek
Posts: 583
Joined: 15 Feb 2016 06:10
Location: Stanford, California

Re: Other Creativity

Post by KaiTheHomoSapien » 30 Jul 2016 17:06

OTʜᴇB wrote:I've become somewhat obsessed with the isometric monstrosity of a profile picture I've created, so I'm trying to make an animated version that appears to wobble along a horizontal axis. I's really confusing yet fascinating trying to rotate objects that defy physics in isometric space [O.O]
It looks pretty awesome to me :mrgreen:
Don't live to conlang; conlang to live.

My conlang: Image Lihmelinyan

Khemehekis
mayan
mayan
Posts: 2133
Joined: 14 Aug 2010 08:36
Location: California über alles

Re: Inner Briose

Post by Khemehekis » 30 Jul 2016 21:07

k1234567890y wrote: nice (: and your characters are doctors or other medical professionals?
Thanks. You may see a list of characters on this page:

http://inner-bruise.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_characters

As for the characters I've created, I've come up with Adrian Kerekes, Kevin Flax and Sharon Moran, among others.

We actually don't have the somatonauts (i.e. inner-body travel doctors) created yet. You can go to the forum on the wiki ( http://inner-bruise.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Forum ) to work on those.
♂♥♂♀

Squirrels chase koi . . . chase squirrels

My Kankonian-English dictionary: 57,500 words and counting

31,416: The number of the conlanging beast!

User avatar
k1234567890y
runic
runic
Posts: 2965
Joined: 04 Jan 2014 04:47
Contact:

Re: Inner Briose

Post by k1234567890y » 30 Jul 2016 21:27

Khemehekis wrote:
k1234567890y wrote: nice (: and your characters are doctors or other medical professionals?
Thanks. You may see a list of characters on this page:

http://inner-bruise.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_characters

As for the characters I've created, I've come up with Adrian Kerekes, Kevin Flax and Sharon Moran, among others.

We actually don't have the somatonauts (i.e. inner-body travel doctors) created yet. You can go to the forum on the wiki ( http://inner-bruise.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Forum ) to work on those.
I think to have a girl who became a somatonaut...
私のアツい人工言語活動!言カツ!始まります!!

Khemehekis
mayan
mayan
Posts: 2133
Joined: 14 Aug 2010 08:36
Location: California über alles

Re: Inner Briose

Post by Khemehekis » 30 Jul 2016 21:30

k1234567890y wrote:
Khemehekis wrote:
k1234567890y wrote: nice (: and your characters are doctors or other medical professionals?
Thanks. You may see a list of characters on this page:

http://inner-bruise.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_characters

As for the characters I've created, I've come up with Adrian Kerekes, Kevin Flax and Sharon Moran, among others.

We actually don't have the somatonauts (i.e. inner-body travel doctors) created yet. You can go to the forum on the wiki ( http://inner-bruise.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Forum ) to work on those.
I think to have a girl who became a somatonaut...
Cool!
♂♥♂♀

Squirrels chase koi . . . chase squirrels

My Kankonian-English dictionary: 57,500 words and counting

31,416: The number of the conlanging beast!

shimobaatar
darkness
darkness
Posts: 10919
Joined: 12 Jul 2013 22:09
Location: PA → IN

Re: Other Creativity

Post by shimobaatar » 30 Jul 2016 21:33

Khemehekis wrote:For the past several years, I've been on the team writing Inner Bruise, a collaborative science fiction story written by the people on the gated Web community http://www.4thkingdom.com.

Inner Bruise is a story set in the year 2028. It revolves around the life of Stephan Bruise, a 16-year-old boy of the time who contracts a fatal, prion-caused disease called Diamond-Zuckerman. The plan is to have doctors travel inside Steve's body, à la Fantastic Voyage, to see if they can cure this disease.

We've finally gotten the Inner Bruise wiki up and working on Wikia. You can check it out (and possibly join) at http://inner-bruise.wikia.com/wiki/Inner_Bruise_Wikia
This sounds like quite an interesting project. I'll have to remember to look into it further when I have time. I wish you and your fellow collaborators the best as you move forward!
OTʜᴇB wrote:I've become somewhat obsessed with the isometric monstrosity of a profile picture I've created, so I'm trying to make an animated version that appears to wobble along a horizontal axis. I's really confusing yet fascinating trying to rotate objects that defy physics in isometric space [O.O]
Good luck!

By the way, I'm just now noticing the small capital letters in your username. Were they always there, or are they a newer addition?

Khemehekis
mayan
mayan
Posts: 2133
Joined: 14 Aug 2010 08:36
Location: California über alles

Re: Other Creativity

Post by Khemehekis » 30 Jul 2016 21:36

shimobaatar wrote: This sounds like quite an interesting project. I'll have to remember to look into it further when I have time. I wish you and your fellow collaborators the best as you move forward!
Thanks! I also hope that we continue to have fun with it.
By the way, I'm just now noticing the small capital letters in your username. Were they always there, or are they a newer addition?
I noticed them too, a few days ago. I looked under the Username Change Log thread, but there was no mention of it, so I figure they must always have been there.
♂♥♂♀

Squirrels chase koi . . . chase squirrels

My Kankonian-English dictionary: 57,500 words and counting

31,416: The number of the conlanging beast!

User avatar
OTʜᴇB
roman
roman
Posts: 960
Joined: 14 May 2016 10:59
Location: SW England

Re: Other Creativity

Post by OTʜᴇB » 30 Jul 2016 21:40

shimobaatar wrote:By the way, I'm just now noticing the small capital letters in your username. Were they always there, or are they a newer addition?
They be new. I guess the change was so subtle that there was no point logging the change.
:con: : Current Project

BTW I use Arch

shimobaatar
darkness
darkness
Posts: 10919
Joined: 12 Jul 2013 22:09
Location: PA → IN

Re: Other Creativity

Post by shimobaatar » 30 Jul 2016 22:14

OTʜᴇB wrote:
shimobaatar wrote:By the way, I'm just now noticing the small capital letters in your username. Were they always there, or are they a newer addition?
They be new. I guess the change was so subtle that there was no point logging the change.
Ah, thanks for the confirmation.

User avatar
Dezinaa
roman
roman
Posts: 908
Joined: 13 Oct 2013 19:33
Location: tunta, àn paànmúnu’ai

Re: Other Creativity

Post by Dezinaa » 30 Jul 2016 22:17

I made a picture of my conspecies (conpeople?) called the Ngona. This particular ngona is called Tavaki (which is what the writing says). I also tried to make a more cartoony version and a pixel version.

Image Image
Last edited by Dezinaa on 30 Jul 2016 22:26, edited 1 time in total.

shimobaatar
darkness
darkness
Posts: 10919
Joined: 12 Jul 2013 22:09
Location: PA → IN

Re: Other Creativity

Post by shimobaatar » 30 Jul 2016 22:24

Approximately how tall is this individual?

User avatar
k1234567890y
runic
runic
Posts: 2965
Joined: 04 Jan 2014 04:47
Contact:

Re: Other Creativity

Post by k1234567890y » 30 Jul 2016 22:25

Dezinaa wrote:I made a picture of my conspecies (conpeople?) called the Ngona. This particular ngona is called Tavaki (which is what the writing says). I also tried to make a more cartoony version.

Image
looks nice (: do they have sexual dimorphism? do they even have different sexes at all? (:
私のアツい人工言語活動!言カツ!始まります!!

Post Reply