197) Should Modern Brettaniot have an orthography reform?
198) Should diphthongs be reintroduced via loanwords?
199) It is 1783 CE. Should Carle I name separate heirs for the Spanish and British thrones? If they do not have separate heirs, the heir would be Carle, Prince of Asturias, the eldest son of Carle I.
There was a tie for this question. It will be voted on again.
200) This question is dependent on the outcome of #199. If you voted no for #199, do not vote on this question. Who should be the heir to the Brettaniot throne?
a) Prince Ferdinand - Younger son of Carle I
b) Prince Gabriel - Younger son of Carle I
c) Prince Antuen Pascial - Younger son of Carle I
d) Philip, Duke of Parma - Younger brother of Carle I
e) Maria Luisa, Holy Roman Empress - Daughter of Carle I
201) It is 1787 CE. A revolution against the monarchy in Spain has started, and the Spanish monarchs are requesting our help. How should we react?
a) Send help for the monarchy.
b) Send help for the revolutionaries.
c) Do nothing.
202) What should happen to the affricates in Modern Brettaniot?
a) They should be retained.
b) They should become fricatives.
These are the sound changes that have happened so far from Vulgar Latin to Early Modern Brettaniot. The 8 provinces of Britain are Vianidoçe, Urduviçe, Dynhunie, Drevaçe, Cança, Lundin, Buraw, and Ragiçe. In English, the names are Gwynedd, Powys, Dumnonia, Drevatia, Kent, London, York, and Rheged. Here is a map of the provinces.