98) How should /t͡s d͡z/ be written?
a) /t͡s d͡z/ - <ç z>
99) How should /t͡ʃ d͡ʒ/ be written?
b) /t͡ʃ d͡ʒ/ - <ci~c gi~g>
100) How should /f v s z ʃ/ be written?
a) /f v s z ʃ/ - <f v s~ss s sh~sc> (/ʃ/ would be <sc> before front vowels)
101) Previously, Stephen I had named his son Eustace as heir to the Brettaniot throne. Unfortunately, Eustace died in 1153 CE, while Stephen I was still king. Who should Stephen I name as his heir now, to avoid another dispute?
b) Enri, Count of Champagne - the nephew of Stephen I (also of the House of Blois)
102) Should we make it so that the sound change /oi eu ei ou ea/ > /we jo je wo ja/ does not apply in certain conditions?
a) It should not apply after consonant clusters.
b) It should not apply after consonant clusters or semivowels.
c) It should apply everywhere.
103) This question depends on the outcome of #102. If you chose an option which would result in not changing the conditions of /oi eu ei ou ea/ > /we jo je wo ja/, you do not have to vote on this question. What should be the outcome of /ea/?
a) /ea/ > /e/
b) /ea/ > /a/
c) /ea/ > /ia/
104) How should /ai au/ be written?
a) /ai au/ - <ai au>
b) Same as a but they can also appear as <ay aw>.
105) This question depends on the outcome of #102. If you chose an option which would result in not changing the conditions of /oi eu ei ou ea/ > /we jo je wo ja/, you do not have to vote on this question. How should /oi eu ei ou/ be written?
a) /oi eu ei ou/ - <oi eu ei ou>
b) Same as a but they can also appear as <oy ew ey ow>.
106) It is 1202 CE, and Tibaut I (son of Enri I) is the current king of Britain. Phillip II of France wages war against Britain, and demands that British domains in France be put back under French control. How should Tibaut I proceed?
a) He should respond by sending army men to protect his domains in Normandy and fight Phillip II's forces.
b) He should try to negotiate a treaty with Phillip II to avoid any conflict.
These are the sound changes that have happened so far from Vulgar Latin to Middle Brettaniot.