New features have been released! Check the most recent post for more details!
Hey there! Several years ago, I first posted on this forum about my new tool for easily creating and sharing word lists and dictionaries for your conlang. That same tool tool has been re-written from the ground up to make adding new features and managing things much easier for me. That means updates and new helpful tools will be coming to you faster than ever!
Lexiconga is already used by hundreds of conlangers (including yours truly). It provides a sleeker, easier-to-manage-and-search interface than a spreadsheet list of words and a faster, simpler alternative to heavier tools like ConWorkShop (which definitely still has a place for heavy-duty linguistics work). If you could use a quick and easy tool for building and sharing dictionaries or especially if you're still using spreadsheets to build and manage your conlang, you owe it to yourself to check it out!
- is completely free to use,
- makes it easy to import your existing word lists,
- is very fast on major web browsers and is mobile-friendly,
- makes it easy to type your IPA pronunciations for words,
- lets you specify whatever parts of speech you want,
- gives you a variety of ways to search and filter your words,
- makes it easy to inter-link word references,
- can be used even if you don't have internet access and takes an offline-first approach to saving data,
- makes your dictionaries accessible from any device and publicly shareable (if you create an account, which is not required),
- and has a nice list of features like custom alphabetical order and custom CSS styling that have been recently implemented with more on the way!